- 1 cup Magical Butter room temperature
- 6 slices Applewood Smoked Bacon cooked and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Grade A Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Cook bacon over medium heat until desired doneness placing cooked bacon on paper towels to drain. Take 1 tablespoon of drippings for an extra bacon flavor punch.
- Put all of the ingredients less 4 strips of bacon into your MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button and select 130°F. Then press the 1 Hours/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete pour the pitcher contents slowly into a bowl for cooling add the rest of the bacon and stir thoroughly.
- Refrigerate your Maple Bacon Bourbon Butter until it starts to solidify just below room temperature.
- Remove it from the fridge and whip it with a hand mixer until it becomes slightly pale and fluffy. Then return it to the fridge until you're ready to serve and enjoy!