Candies & Desserts
Is there anything better than biting into a gooey, warm, and delicately crispy infused chocolate chip cookie? We definitely don't think so. While these chocolate chip cookies may not quite be like what grandma used to make, we guarantee you'll fall in love with this easy recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter granulated sugar brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate. Ball by hand to desired size and place onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.