Flyin’ Fish Tacos
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 pound white flaky fish such as mahi mahi or orata
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 jalapeño pepper coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- In a mixing bowl pour ¼ cup of the oil and the chili powder over the fish filets and toss gently using your hands.
- Marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat 2 tablespoons of Magical Olive Oil.
- Place the fish in the pan and sauté until brown on both sides (about 10 minutes) turning once.
- Divide the fish among the tortillas garnish your Flyin’ Fish Tacos with any or all of the garnishes and enjoy!