Medicated Bath Bombs
Topicals & Salves
1 bath bomb
Ditch the pricey store-bought bath bombs. Use your MagicalButter machine to make medicated DIY bath bombs in your own kitchen with just a few ingredients! Just toss everything into your MagicalButter machine and let it do all the work. Get your machine now!
2 1/2 tablespoons Magical Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 3/4 tablespoon water
- 12-15 drops essential oil
- Coloring Pigment (optional)
- Bath bomb molds
- In a medium bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients. Add as much of the colorant as you'd like to achieve the desired look.
- Whisk to combine.
- In a separate small bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones very slowly (otherwise you will activate the citric acid which is used to create the fizzing affect.) Mix until crumbly. When you ca squish it together and it holds you know it's ready!
- Slightly overfill each half of the mold and press the halves together firmly. Let the filled mold sit for one minute then lightly tap gently pull it apart to remove.
- Let sit for 24 hours before enjoying in the tub!