Topicals & Salves
- 1 cup grape seed oil
- 1 cup shea butter
- ½ cup vegetable glycerin
- ⅓ cup coconut water
- 4 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 4 tablespoons Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- 2 tablespoons orange essential oil
- 2 tablespoons stearic acid
- 1 tablespoon natural white beeswax
- Place all the ingredients in your MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete unplug the unit at the outlet and remove the head of the appliance.
- Leave your lotion in the machine to cool. When it solidifies reclose the lid and press the Blend/Clean button. This will whip the lotion into a beautifully smooth creamy consistency.
- Transfer your lotion into a sterilized container of your choice.
Tattoo Aftercare Lotion creates a soothing, protective, lasting emollient barrier against moisture loss A little goes a long way—extremely economical, all-natural solution Refrigerate any portion not used within 30 days Follow tattoo care instructions from your tattooist