Candies & Desserts
Making infused sugar candy glass is a snap. You can use it in a lot of different ways besides pretending to munch on actual glass. Jazz up your horror-themed baked goods with some sugar candy glass.Author: MagicalButter
2 Cups Magical Infused Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Water (not tap)
- 2/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- Candy Thermometer
Add Magical Infused Sugar corn syrup and water to a medium saucepan.
- Insert a candy thermometer and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir constantly to melt the sugar.
- Keep stirring until the thermometer reaches 300°F.
- Once at 300°F remove from heat and pour immediately onto a baking pan (sprayed with nonstick or lined with parchment paper).
- Allow it to sit until hardened (about 2 hours).
- Once hardened crack the glass by lifting the pan up and slamming it back down onto the table.
**DISCLAIMER** \WARNING: EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN WORKING WITH ALCOHOL AND ALCOHOL VAPOR. DO NOT USE NEAR OPEN FLAME OR IGNITION SOURCE. DO NOT USE WITH GAS OVENS. Perform THIS TECHNIQUE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. VAPORS FROM THIS PREPARATION ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE AND MAGICALBUTTER.COM® PBC HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISAVOWS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN USING THE MB MACHINE. AND ALL CLAIMS FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.”"