Cuban Sandwich Sliders
- 1/4 Cup MagicalButter olive oil
- 2 Cups dry white wine
- 1 Large onion (caramelized)
- 1/4 Cup sliced shallots
- 3 Cloves minced garlic
- 1 Cup mustard powder
- 1/2 Cup mustard seeds
- 3 TBSP honey
- Slider buns
- Swiss Cheese
- Roasted pulled pork
- Roasted pork
- To make the mustard sauce in the machine pour in your MagicalButter olive oil and dry white wine.
- Next add the caramelized onion shallots garlic mustard powder mustard seeds and honey.
- Press the blend button and run the cycle 1-2 times or until fully mixed together.
- Spread the mustard sauce on the buns to evenly coat both sides.
- Start by layering pickles Swiss cheese pulled pork soppressata ham and roast pork.
- Butter the top and bottom of the buns to prevent sticking to the sandwich press.
- Place on hot sandwich press and grill until sandwich is hot and melted.
- Cut into 6 and enjoy!